The Student Services Branch is comprised of all student services programs operated by the Ventura County Office of Education including Special Education, Court and Community Schools, the Regional Occupational Program (ROP), Charter Schools, Migrant Education, Homeless and Foster Youth Programs, CalSAFE, and Student Competitions.
In fulfilling our "Commitment to Quality Education for All" we teach, inspire and support our students by providing opportunities for them to discover their potential, develop their character, and maximize their learning so they may become life-long learners and world class citizens.
Our students learn in a personalized environment that fosters human dignity and promotes academic, social, emotional and personal success.
Our dedicated and caring staff believes that all students can learn, and that quality learning and teaching strategies will help students achieve success by:
– Teaching, and encouraging our students to succeed
academically, behaviorally, and emotionally in a safe and secure environment
of caring, respect, and acceptance.
– Building resiliency, independence and positive character.
– Focusing on each student's talents, learning styles and strengths.
– Promoting student learning by providing a rigorous, relevant, and realistic
– Gathering data on student progress and adjusting instruction to maximize
– Designing learning strategies that foster student success.
– Encouraging collaboration with parents and community partnerships.
We encourage you to explore our website and get acquainted with our staff and services.