We welcome Business and Industry Partners to connect with Career Education programs across middle and high schools in Ventura County. We seek partners who will participate on Advisory Committees, providing invaluable feedback and guidance on current industry trends; serve as Field Trip destinations; participate as Guest Speakers either live in person or via Web-based interface; participate in career exploration Signature Events; and provide Internships and Work-Based Learning (WBL) projects for students throughout the county.
When you take our survey, you are able to indicate if you want teachers to outreach directly to you, meaning we will allow our database to be available online, or you will be able to indicate if you would like a member of our staff to outreach to you, meaning we will not post your availability online for teachers to search.
Industry Sectors in California Schools include:
- Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Arts, Media, and Entertainment
- Building and Construction Trades
- Business and Finance
- Education, Child Development, and Family Services
- Energy, Environment, and Utilities
- Engineering and Architecture
- Fashion and Interior Design
- Health Science and Medical Technology
- Hospitality, Tourism, and Recreation
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Manufacturing and Product Development
- Marketing, Sales, and Service
- Public Services
We seek to meet Regional Workforce Demand in Ventura County; together we are building better communities and a stronger local economy.
For more information about Career Education in California, please visit this California Department of Education site.