ADDITIONAL PROGRAM POLICIES
PROGRAM CANDIDATES ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- to participate in ongoing program evaluation, including the mid-year and end-of-year Program Evaluation Surveys for each year the program candidate participates in the program.
- to make timely progress and complete all program requirements and responsibilities of the program; to attend and fully participate in the program requirements; and to submit all required evidence for program completion, including formative assessment evidence.
- that failure to fulfill any of the program requirements and/or responsibilities will result in my not receiving a recommendation for a California Credential and being subject to the late fee policy currently in effect and referenced in the ESS Handbook available at www.vcoe.org/ess (under "Links and Resources")
- that the program responsibilities and requirements leading to program completion and/or California credential recommendation do not imply or ensure continued employment with the candidate's current employer, as licensure requirements and employment criteria may differ.
- that if the program candidate's participation is not subsidized by state and/or local funds, the cost of participation in the program is the candidate's responsibility.