Welcome Future Scientists and Engineers!
Do you ask yourself, 'Why' and 'How'? Do you drive adults crazy asking questions they can't seem to answer? Do you like to take things apart to see how they work? Want to learn how to get the answers you seek?
Participating in science fair you will learn the scientific and engineering processes used to answer the questions you have and solve the problems that you are interested in. You will use mathematics, biology, physics, chemistry, etc... and have so much fun doing it, you won't even realize your learning! Best of all, you get to choose the question or problem that you want to work on.
I invite you to become part of a program that will provide you with the tools and processes to look at the world in a completely different way. I invite you to have a lot of fun while learning something amazing about the world and yourself.
Science Fair Schedule
You must submit your work by Friday March 12th by 4pm to participate. The checklist on Page 5 of the Science Fair Rulebook explains what you have to submit. We encourage you to work with your family or collaborate digitally with your peers.
While logistics and dates remain tentative at this time, we are hoping to follow an event schedule that mirrors the following as much as possible:
- January 4th, 2021: Registration Opens
- March 5th, 2021: Registration Closes (extended)
- March 5th, 2021: Science Fair Fee Due (extended)
- March 5th, 2021: Permission and Request for Partcipation Form Due (extended)
- March 12th, 2021: Deadline to upload Project Poster and Report in .pdf format. You may also upload 6 additional pictures as well as provide a video link that showcases your process and findings
- March 15th - 18th, 2021: Judges Virtual Project Review
- March 19th, 2021: Virtual Student Interview