Dear Ventura County Colleagues,
The Ventura County Office of Education in partnership with the California World Language Project and Occidental College World Language Project is proud to bring a number of professional development opportunities at a discounted rate to Ventura County educators!!! Please download the LASTARS Fall 2022 VCOE PD flyer for specific details on each professional offering.
*No scholarships available
- PLAN with me: Standards-Based and Framework-Aligned WORLD LANGUAGE UNIT DESIGN
- TECHNOLOGY in the WORLD LANGUAGE / DUAL IMMERSION Classroom
- COACHING TOOLS and MINDFULNESS PRACTICES for Work and Life
- COMPREHENSION-Based Communicative Language Teaching Strategies for World Language Educators
- Teaching SPANISH in DUAL LANGUAGE and BILINGUAL PROGRAMS
- Engage, Inspire and Empower: Roads to Building Global of Competence in ARABIC, HINDI, and MANDARIN
- Teaching SPANISH to SPANISH SPEAKERS, Standards-Based and Framework-Aligned Instruction
- HIGH LEVERAGE TEACHING PRACTICES for Teachers of HEBREW
- Teaching KOREAN and KOREAN for KOREAN SPEAKERS, Standards-Based and Framework-Aligned Instruction
- Teaching AP SPANISH LANGUAGE and CULTURE, Standards-Based and Framework-Aligned Instruction
- Teaching AP SPANISH LITERATURE and CULTURE, Standards-Based and Framework-Aligned Instruction
- Specialized Local Opportunities-Contact the site if you are interested in programs for Designated and Integrated English Language Development
Use this link to register - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GRQSBVR. For information, questions or to make a credit card payment contact the Occidental College office at (323) 259-2949 or at email@example.com.
It is my hope that many of you are able to benefit from these invaluable offerings. Please spread the word of these opportunities with school site faculty - classroom teachers, principals/assistant principals, TOSAs.
Dr. Leticia Q. Ramos.