VCOE Technology Services
The Technology Services Department at VCOE provides leadership and services for education and information technologies. TS is committed to providing effective, innovative, and reliable technology solutions to all teachers, students, administrators, support staff, parents, and community members throughout Ventura County. It is our goal as a regional leader in K-12 technology, to provide quality programs and services focused on:
- Improving student achievement
- Promoting professional development for both instructional and administrative technology tools and methods.
- Improving efficiency in school business operations.
- Lowering costs to clients through economies of scale, as well as centralizing and leveraging resources.
- Increasing efficiency through innovative technologies.
- Establishing best technology practices, procedures and policy.
Toward this end, TS works directly with district technology leaders and business and support staff. TS also engages with numerous industry vendors to negotiate preferred pricing agreements and works closely with all major California K-12 technology programs, including CITE and the Gold Coast Regional Group, the CITE CTO Mentor Program, California School Information Services (CSIS), Technology and Telecommunications Steering Committee (TTSC), and K12 HSN. TS also works directly with the CITE Board and legal council to review contracts and policy issues.
TS leverages these activities and aligns its internal resources to implement a variety of technology services designed to ensure that all of Ventura County benefits from the best possible technologies, at reasonable prices and improved efficiencies.
Software and Data Services
- Financial, Human Resources, and Payroll System (Escape)
- Student Information Systems (SIS)
- Data Integration
- Data Center
- Network Connectivity
- Professional Development and Training
- Digital Citizenship
IT Service and Support
- Contracted Support Services, Schedules, Rates, Defined Services
- Ventura County Education Network is a federal registered Internet Service Provider. It provides Internet services and connectivity to school districts, charter schools and private schools in Ventura County.