Social Distancing LiveScan Procedures
Effective June 8, 2020
VCOE fingerprinting services will reopen for school districts, charter schools, and to the public on Monday, June 8, 2020. VCOE LiveScan hours of operations will be Monday - Thursday, 8:30am – 4:30pm. All fingerprinting services will be by appointment only, walk-ins will not be accepted.
FINGERPRINTING SAFETY PROTOCOLS AND PROCEDURES
The following strict safety protocols and scheduling processes are effective until otherwise notified in writing.
All applicants requiring fingerprinting services should refer to the following for application and appointment scheduling.
- For VCOE Classified Employee LiveScan Fingerprints: A0298 Classified Employee
- For VCOE Certificated Employee LiveScan Fingerprints: VCOE Certificated Employee
- For Sub Clearinghouse Fingerprints: A1245 Sub Clearinghouse
- For Commission on Teacher Credentialing Fingerprints: A0281 CCTC
- If you need to be fingerprinted for something not listed above, please follow this generic link. You will be prompted to put in your ORI code (this can be found on the top left corner of the form given to you by your provided party) and it will populate your specific form information: Generic 8016 LiveScan Form
We are currently working on links for district and charter school employment LiveScan fingerprinting and will communicate with you once this has been completed.
- Applicant must bring completed live scan form or cell phone/electronic device with confirmation email, along with valid identification.
- Applicant must arrive promptly at scheduled appointment time.
- Applicant must wear a protective face covering at all times while in our facility.
- Applicant will be asked to disinfect hands with provided hand sanitizer, upon entry to VCOE lobby.
- Applicants will be required to answer a Covid-19 health screening questionnaire. Applicant will not be fingerprinted if response is yes to any of the following:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Been in contact with a person(s) with confirmed Covid-19
Only applicants who are symptom free and successfully answer the safety questions will be fingerprinted.
All others will be encouraged to contact a health care provider and reschedule their appointment.
To protect the privacy of the applicant, their information will be kept confidential.