Start the Application Process
DEADLINE TO APPLY: JANUARY 16, 2017
Candidates apply to the program through a secured website called "Go Sign Me Up" (GSMU). Follow the instructions below to complete the application process:
- Go to https://tss.gosignmeup.com.
- Under BROWSE COURSES, click the course titled "Year 1 Induction Program Application - Ed Specialist"
- Click the checkbox under "Prerequisite" to confirm that you have read, understand and agree to the program prerequisites and policies.
- Click REGISTER. This will add the course to your "cart".
- Click CHECKOUT (highlighted in green).
- Click CREATE LOGIN/SUBMIT APPLICATION
- Complete all required fields of the application. This will include:
- submission of your social security number and date of birth for credential evaluation purposes. Our system is encrypted to secure your information.
- online payment of the $150 non-refundable program registration fee. Note: if you are employed with a district/school that has agreed to cover this cost, you should not be prompted to pay the fee.
- IMPORTANT: your ID must be in the format of: last name+first name initial+last 4 digits of your SSN (e.g., doej1234)
- Click AGREE AND CREATE LOGIN/SUBMIT APPLICATION. You will then return to the course to complete the checkout process and pay the registration fee.
- Be aware that admission to the program is pending evaluation of your application to determine program eligibility. You will receive email notification once the evaluation is complete.
If you have any questions, please contact an academic advisor at email@example.com or (805) 437-1320.