Round 2 Grant Funding ~ 2020-2021 Work Plans
All three VCOE Consortium applications for Strong Workforce Program grant funds were funded for 2020-2021. The total VCOE award for all three applications is approximately $2.1 million. This allows the consortium to continue the CTE work at our sites begun under CCPT for the 2020-2021 school year. Unfortunately, grants were not fully funded, with funds estimated roughly 75% of request.
Please read your MOU carefully to ensure you are properly expending grant funds.
Work plan items include:
- Trauma Informed Practices/Resiliency Training for all Pathway Teachers touched by grant funds
- Business & Entrepreneurship PD, Media & Stagecraft pathway teachers.
- Intercultural Communication, all Healthcare pathway teachers
- SAFEtalk Suicide Prevention, PD for teachers of concentrator courses; integration of content to all concentrator courses
- Bloodborne Pathogen & HIPAA, PD for teachers of capstone courses; integration of content to all capstone courses
- Project Management PD, STEM pathway teachers
2019-2021 K8 SWP Meeting - Tuesday, February 9, 2021 @ 10 am
Round 3 Grant Funding ~ 2021-2022 Work Plans
Join us Monday, February 1, 2021 @ 3 pm