Welcome Scientists and Engineers!
Ventura County has a long proud tradition of excellence in the Science Fair having competed at state for the past 66 years and winning many and various state titles over the years.
This is only possible by providing our students with the fairest and highest caliber judging available at the County level. That is why we need you!
By signing up to be a judge you are committing to:
- Revieiwing the Judges Guidelines.
- Reviewing and evaluating your assigned projects prior to the student interviews.
- Participate on a judgeing panel to interview and score those students whose projects you reviewed.
If you are interested in being a judge please create an account on this website and register as a judge! We look forward to working with you to celebrate our students' learning and research!
Thank you in advance for making the Science Fair the largest academic event in Ventura County!
Science Fair Schedule
While logistics and dates remain tentative at this time, we are hoping to follow an event schedule that mirrors the following as much as possible:
- March 15th - 18th, 2021: Judges Virtual Project Review
- March 19th, 2021: Judges Virtual Student Interview