Para español, use el menú de selección de idioma arriba.
Community Resources Flyer
Talking to Kids about Coronavirus
Giving kids accurate, age-appropriate information in a calm and reassuring way can help them cope with uncertainty created by the coronavirus. Click the links below for valuable advice about how to best talk to kids about coronavirus.
Resources for Educators
- August 25, 2020 - CDPH Guidance for Small Groups of Children - Guidance | FAQ
- August 24, 2020 - CDE Distance Learning Instruction Planning Guidance
- August 3, 2020 - CDPH Elementary Education Waiver Process
- August 3, 2020 - CDPH Guidance for Schools and School-Based Programs
- July 17, 2020 - CDPH COVID-19 and Reopening In-Person Learning Framework for K-12 Schools
- July 10, 2020 - VCOE Framework for Reopening Ventura County Schools
- June 18, 2020 - State Guidance on Face Coverings
- June 8, 2020 - CDE Guidebook for the Safe Reopening of California's Public School
- June 3, 2020 - Supporting Child Welfare and Mental Health Needs (VCBH) - Webinar | PowerPoint
- May 1, 2020 - Strategies for Trauma-Informed Distance Learning (WestEd)