The Multilingualism Leadership Network is composed of educational leaders who support English Learners from districts throughout the county. The purpose of the network is to:
- Examine designated and integrated ELD.
- Utilize ELD standards, frameworks, guidance documents, & tools to inform instruction for English Learners.
- Make informed decisions about the purchase of programs and instructional materials.
- Determine the professional development needs of staff.
- Share information regarding English Learner policies, programs, services, and assessments.
The Committee meets quarterly at the VCOE to address critical issues, share best practices and resources, and read and discuss research.
Please check back for updates