The VCOE Technology Services HelpDesk is here to assist you. Please contact us at:
PLEASE BE SPECIFIC WITH YOUR SERVICE REQUESTS, INCLUDING YOUR NAME AND CLASSROOM NUMBER
Once your request is received, we will respond using the following process:
- Faculty/staff contact the TS HelpDesk – either by phone or e-mail. Oftentimes the tech issue can be resolved with a telephone call. (Existing ConnectWise portal users are encouraged to continue to use https://cw.vcoe.org/support for ticket creation.)
- Service Ticket is created by the Dispatcher and assigned to our site techs.
- Site Contact (office manager/secretary or principal) receives an e-mail of the service ticket and request. If the request has come in via email and you are not a CW portal user, an email response with ticket number will also be sent.
- On the site visit or remote session, the technician will perform the requested service.
- Technician will Complete the ticket or Update the Status if work cannot be completed.
- Service Tickets requiring additional time and/or service will remain in the service queue until completion.If the service request is determined to have a cost or is related to SIS support, you will be directed back to your Site Contact.
- Unless requested to do so, please do not contact the site technicians directly. Requests for site tech services should be created through the HelpDesk either by phone or e-mail. Existing CW portal users are encouraged to continue to use this method of ticket requests.
A flowchart of this process is available here.