The MTSS Task Force provides direction and support to Ventura County educators who are working to close the achievement gap by creating their own processes for prevention and intervention instruction. Meeting regularly, the task force follows a multi-year work plan to discuss current research and to address specific school and district needs that include
- Planning for and hosting symposia
- Writing Single Plans for Student Achievement that include RtI2
- Developing Board Policy examples that address RtI2
- Creating IPT forms and materials
- Establishing behavior forms and materials
- Conducting visits to schools and districts with promising practices
Read the Task Force Interview on the MTSS RtI2 Action Network.