Minnesota/Model Smoking Prevention Training
The Minnesota/Model Smoking Prevention Program, is an evidence-based, comprehensive program proven to help prevent kids from using cigarettes, tobacco, and alternative tobacco products such as snuff, e-cigarettes, and hookahs.
- Please visit www.hazelden.org for more information on the training.
- These are the handouts provided at the most recent training.
Project ALERT Training
Project ALERT is a free classroom‐based substance abuse prevention program for 7th and 8th graders that’s proven to reduce the experimental and continued use of drugs. Through a series of comprehensive lessons, Project ALERT motivates students against drug use, cultivates new non-use attitudes and beliefs, and equips teens with the skills and strategies they’ll use to resist drugs.
- The no-cost curriculum can be found in full at www.projectalert.com
- These are the handouts provided at the most recent Project Alert Training.
Project TND: Towards No Drug Abuse Training
Project TND is an effective, interactive classroom-based substance abuse prevention program that is based on more than two decades of successful research at the University of Southern California. Project TND focuses on three factors that predict tobacco, alcohol, and other drug use, violence-related behaviors, and other problem behaviors among youth
- For more information on the USC curriculum, please visit http://tnd.usc.edu/index.php
- Handouts from the most recent training are attached here.