Designated Subjects credentialed teachers support students in technical, trade, or vocational classes or in classes organized primarily for adults such as Adult Education, Regional Occupation Programs (ROP), and Career Technical Education classes.


Follow the Registration Instructions

Register online through GoSignMeUp (GSMU)

Have a question?

Academic Advise

We are here to help!

Call 805-437-1320 or email

To speak with someone for immediate assistance in the Designated Subjects Credential CTE or Adult Education program, please call: Rose Evans at 805-437-1325.  Or you may email with less urgent questions.

If you have specific credentialing questions that our website, or the DSC department could not help with, please schedule a phone advisement with our Senior Academic Advisor, Diana Westbrook here: Calendly